Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day =)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my MUM ^^

yesterday go restoran JANBO celebrate MOTHER'S DAY
wee''
saw my cousins agn..haha
fun to be with them
although they older than me 7 years or more than that..
but when u talk with them they just like a small kids only..
weird rite??? my 3 sister oso like that.. lol =]
ok, say back the title..
me n my family is the last to reach (everytime gathering oso d last to reach de LOL)
1st we started to eat...( gt roast duck to eat... yummy xP)
then sing song lo... my cousin yan mei and catherine, they two sing dou very nice to hear leh...
like d real singer singing
then we eat jelly cake
here it is

jelly cake nice rite ;D


---skip-----

these days my house so many things happen ==
friday, my sis they all 撞车 lolx...
bang to d longkang, luckily d longkang not deep
they 5am call back house call my dad go fetch them..
let my daddy scold until duno lyk wat...
then yesterday my da jie handphone drop on the road, let ppl take ady
then she sad until wanna cry, keep ask us call her handphone see gt ring a not
then call call xia, her handphone let ppl shutdown already
oso let my daddy scold -.-
wish that today nth happen la...
today is mother's day leh, dun happen any bad things...

kay... gtg and study my sejarah le...
BYEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment