Sunday, June 19, 2011

result =x

Sry ya, for never update my blog so long..><
cause busy playing GTA,
so never on9 and one thing i lazy to write oso

well, phoebe called me and tell me ma result wednesday
i duno izit tat day la, forget jor...:pp
she tell me i get num 1 in da class WOW!!
i really shock tat time
cox my results all drop tis time xP
especially my geo 92 drop till 62 =/
damn geng rite??
drop 30 marks lol
summore one thing is my chinese marks got counted inside d e-lil
phew!! luckily my chinese marks still okok xia..
talk back jz now de kedudukan de
then i ask phoebe how about my kududukan dalam tingkatan??
she say 28!! WOAH!!
my marks all drop get 28 in d whole form 2?!
i reali gonna crazy tat moment..
i'm too happy and shock about it x)
and then sow hwa's kedudukan still remain at num 2
her kedudukan dlm tingkatan is juz at my behind oni ><
kakax.. like tat pun boleh..

nothing to write any more..
BYE ((;

No comments:

Post a Comment