Sunday, August 28, 2011

28/8/2011

HAPPY BUFDAY QI YUAN N QI YANG ;DD
yesterday went to jusco celebrate they two brothers B'day
got 18 ppl go... wow!! @@
when i reach there i think i was da last
but actually no
still got steven voon, adrian voon n their friend sheng gui
1st we celebrate at secret recipe
then me, phoebe, horsin n joanne go buy present for two of them xD
hope they love it
after that we go green box sing k x)
me, joanne n sarah keep sing justin bieber song to phoebe xDD
gek sei her
around 6 o'clock me, horsin, phoebe and joanne left green box
then we go fruitland eat "bing sha"
me n phoebe order manggo, joanne n horsin order watermelon
haha
nice!!
afterthat we went back =))
have fun with my frenzz yesterday xP
here's sum photo :


the cake ;))

qi yuan

2 bufday boy xD

joanne n horsin with their watermelon x]

me n phoebe with our manggo ^.^

smilee ((;

No comments:

Post a Comment