Tuesday, April 5, 2011

1st!! x)

Kakax
Today when after recess, i go back class then gt ppl tell me i get num 1 in class
i was shock n happy, cox i never get num 1 before in my life
this is the 1st time i get it ;DD
jz now when i jz go back home, i straight away tell my mum
i beg her to buy present for me, she said wait my dad cum back 1st wor..
wish tat my dad will buy a new phone for me ba.. =D
AH!! almost forget about my fren, Sow Hwa get 2nd and Phoebe get 3rd
Wee'' CHINESE get 1st,2nd and 3rd place haha
but i think i next term d exam sure d result all drop ><
Still got 1 more thing, tat is road run tat time GREEN house get num 1 oso xD

2day is the most happy day in my life i think ;DD
Wish tat my next term result wont drop so many laa
If not sure get scold >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment