Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hAppY DaY =DD



wohoo''
my mum let me go out with Joanne them to pasar malam this saturday
haha, great... cant wait for saturday
Sarah say wan go there eat chao guo tiao somemore wan tambah "si ham"
gek sei Phoebe xDD

today at skul everyone got a nickname jor, me is fang fang or xiao yi LOL (weird name la)
joanne is xiao en, sarah is da en, sow hwa is xiao hwa, phoebe is hui hui, horsin is xiao shan, cici is xuan xuan.. hehe, kinda funny name..
my class de chinese boys oso got nickname, me, sow hwa and phoebe create for them de...
here it is
jia jun= jia jia, qi yuan = yuan yuan, yen seng = cheng cheng and gui xiong = ju ju x))
everybody's nickname oso very gao xiu kakax

kayy, wan off9 and go fan gao le so tired nowadays
cant wait for saturday to come ;]]

No comments:

Post a Comment