Wednesday, April 27, 2011


haha xD
i felt that i very lucky d lo...
coz i at my skul got many frenz.. especially my class d frenz..
everyday we at class oso play until gila..
SYOK BETUL!!
jia jun, qi yuan and gui xiong this three boys makes a lot of funny sound and stupid faces
me, phoebe, sow hwa and sarah everyday in the class oso laugh dou stomach pain.. x))
now, three of them keep say "lei hou sui ge" and "lei hou MAN ar" with girl sound.. damn funny
2day me n phoebe use d pen beat jia jun's head, like beat drum lyk tat..xDD (sry ar jia jun, ur head sure very pain) but d jia jun very gud, never angry at all, still at there laugh lolx.. gila jor..

ha! very happy that i have a gang of frenz ^.^
some form 3 some same age with me, all oso very gud...
my class that 3 boys oso very gud, everyday make a lot of funny thing makes we all laugh
thanks guys =))
wish next year we still in da same class, then we can play together again

No comments:

Post a Comment